ParadigMS Symposium 2022
Engaging workshops, inspiring plenary keynotes, sponsored break-outs and targeted 1:1 meetings promise knowledge gain and new opportunities to collaborate and improve patient care.
Our 2022 ParadigMS Symposium in Belgium is organised in collaboration with the Belgian Multiple Sclerosis Study Group and endorsed by the Belgian Neurological Society.
Topics addressed during the scientific programme
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Multiple Sclerosis & Cognition
- Precision Medicine in Multiple Sclerosis
- The Multiple Sclerosis Care Unit
- Latest news from the European Academy of Neurology Congress 2022
Topics addressed during the sponsored sessions
- Brain Health - What can we do today? A hands-on approach to discuss it with your patients
- Ofatumumab: New hands-on insights
- As a neurologist or nurse: Get inspired by MS experts and share your own experiences, meet colleagues and discover the work of other neurologists in the field of MS.
- As a resident: Get familiar with this specific field of neurology and build a networking within Belgian MS care.
- As an non-health care practitioner: Hear the view of MS experts and connect to the Belgian MS treatment and care community.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Get updated on some of the hot topics on MS care
- Initiate and arrange pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the symposium
- Generate new contacts in the field of MS in Belgium and beyond
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success
- Ask your question or share a comment related to MS treatment and care
- Meet colleagues that work on similar clinical cases
- Get informed on the latest news related to the existing MS treatments
- Establish new contacts that can support your daily clinical work or research project
- Learn from the international experience from our speakers